Smartphones store temporary cache files, and over time, these files can accumulate and cause various problems. Cell phones might slow down and become slow. Additionally, the application might start behaving badly – jammed or freezes. One reason is that the temporary cache file is a mess created. You don’t have to delete everything on your cellphone or do a master reset to remove it. All you need to do is delete the cache partition. This will delete temporary files, so your cell phone will perform better and faster. Here’s how to delete the cache partition on the Huawei P30.
Steps to delete the system cache partition on the Huawei P30 Pro:
- Enter Recovery Mode on the Huawei P30 Pro
- Turn off your device
- Press and hold the power button and volume up button until recovery mode appears
- Use the volume button to highlight ‘delete cache partition’ and use the power button to select it
- Reboot the system after the process is complete
When cleaning temporary cache files, you don’t need to worry about your personal data, nothing will be deleted. So, if you experience problems with your P30 phone, do not immediately do a master reset. Give this option the first chance. By deleting the cache partition, your device will get an increase in memory, it will become much faster, and application-related problems can be fixed as well.
How to delete the cache partition on the Huawei P30
Here’s how to delete the cache partition on your P30 phone:
- Turn off your cellphone by pressing the Power button then select the option Turn off
- After the phone has turned off, press and hold the Power button and the volume up button simultaneously
- Continue holding these buttons until you see Recovery mode on the screen
- You will see several options there
- Use the Volume button to navigate to Sweep the cache partition
- Use the Power button to confirm
- When the temporary cache file is deleted, highlight the Reboot system option now using the Volume button
- Use the Power button to confirm the action.
Your device will reboot. You will immediately see a change in performance. The phone will run faster, smoother, and there will be no crashes or lags.